Background

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

~Valentines and Galentines~

This year Tommy and I both worked Valentines Day, so we went out on Monday night to our favorite, La Fiesta! We then attempted to go to Coldstone to get chocolate covered strawberries (I swear I saw that they had some!), but they didn't have any there-you apparently have to order them. So we just got ice cream :)

(No pictures!!! :/ )

On Tuesday I made sugar cookies because that is my favorite thing to do on Valentines Day! Plus I worked the next day so I could take them to work and get rid of them :) However, that didn't work out as good as I had planned because we usually have nursing students on weekdays, so I made double to share, and guess what! We didn't have students that day!! So I ended up taking a bunch home anyways..... and then I ate them. 
Valentines Day turned into Galentines this year! :) A couple girlfriends had been wanted to plan a girls night and we would all be without husbands Valentines Day night, so we decided to do a Galentines! 

Kayloni and I both worked, so Blaike was freaking awesome and cooked dinner for us! So after work we headed to Blaikes and ate a delicious dinner (Italian! Something I had been craving for awhile now!), and talk for a little while before we had to head home because we all worked the next day (we're old now and can't hang haha). It was a short night, but tons of fun!
I didn't take a very good picture, but Blaike had it set up so stinkin' cute!
McCoy was my valentine this year! ;)
What a HAM!!
And we tried several times to get a good picture but weren't so successful! Haha so these were the best of the million we took! We mainly just laughed the whole time :)
Happy Galentines/Valentines!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment